Human hair gives the most natural look and feel and is soft and shiny unlike synthetic hair. Human hair wigs are highly versatile. These hair wigs can be cut, colored and styled as per your personal taste or choice. Human hair wigs Canada are more expensive but these wigs are more durable and can last for long. When you buy a wig, try to put in the correct wig care accessories: a wig brush and comb, shampoo and conditioner, a proper stand, a wig cap, synthetic fiber spray, and luster. Whatever your reason for wearing hair wigs, these are a costly investment. Following tips can extend the life of your wigs and keep them looking superb. That way, you’ll never have to wander about having bad hair again.
Similar Link :
Care Tips for Human Hair Wigs:
- Before washing a human hair wig, smoothly remove any tangles with wig brush or a broad tooth comb
- Fill a sink with some amount of water and blend a spoonful of wig shampoo onto the hair wig
- Gently foam the hair with the wig shampoo keeping the hair is travelling in a downward direction. Avoid rubbing your hair to avoid knotting of your hair
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until to remove shampoo from your hair
- After shampoo, also apply a human hair wig conditioner to maintain the luster and texture of wig
- Again Rinse thoroughly in cool water
Drying Human Hair Wigs:
- Wrap your hair wig in a towel and gently hit to remove excess water
- Apply Argan oil smoothly to the bottom half of your human hair wig
- Place the wet hair wig on a wig stand and gently fuzz with fingers and let the wig to dry naturally
- A blowdryer can also be used to style your human hair wig
- When hair is slightly wet, apply a heat spray to defend the hair from any heat damage
- Using a loop pin hair brush, try to style your wig keeping them straight and tangle-free
Styling Tips for Human Hair Wigs
- Always utilize a heat treat thermal spray prior to utilizing any heat styling tools
- Use an argan oil hair treatment to the dry your hair wig fast. It will increase the smoothness of your hair wig.
- Do not use brush over hair wig when wet, gently use a smooth wig brush or wide tooth comb
- Avoid over coloring and excess styling of your hair wig to maintain its originality
- To keep the life of a human hair wig you can use a quality wig conditioner. Rinse your hair wig thoroughly in cold water and follow the drying instructions same as above.
Through proper wig care and styling, you can enhance the strength of your hair wig and also help you look cool and classy. Hair toppers Canada can also be worn when required to help you look cool and comfortable.