Those new to trying wigs and hairpieces often get confused about different types of hair wigs and what all they have to offer. Well, did you know for an instance that you can get hairpieces for just a particular part of your head; be it the front or the back or the sides? Or maybe certain weaves that will help to increase the thickness of your head, and all of this is available at affordable prices with the best wig brands. Today, we will be discussing full lace wigs and whole lace wigs and what sets them apart in spite of being almost similar in names.
So here’s to all those differences:
1) Whole lace wigs are the ones that have their mesh cap created with particularly individual hair strands that are hand-tied. These wigs have the lace part in the front as well as the back of the wig. As compared to the full lace wig, these are a little less expensive. So if you are looking for something that suits your requirement within a specific budget then this will be your best choice.
2) Full-lace wigs, on the other hand, are constructed with the traditional weft style cap. The rim of the wig has lace which allows the wearer to get a natural look. These wigs are made from 100% human hair. The lace base allows the hair beneath the wig to breathe and move freely and also allows good hair growth too. Also, the wig is versatile as the cap adjusts as per your head size.
3) The best part about using full lace wigs is the ease of styling them. You can part them in whichever style you like, pull them over your head, and create classic hairstyles that you like. Also, full lace wigs last longer than any other type of wigs given that you take good care of them. Talking about the whole lace wigs, well, they are soft, light-weight, and come with stretchable construction. So more or less, you’ll feel the ease of styling in both the types.
4) In terms of quality, full lace hair wigs have the best hair quality. They come with adjustable straps and combs that help it easier to wear and more than easy to remove especially long wigs that require special care. For best deals in this category, you can browse through the collection of full lace wigs Canada. Well, this doesn’t mean whole lace wigs aren’t good enough. It’s just that full lace wigs are better.
5) As compared to whole lace wigs, full lace hair wigs are on the expensive side and maintaining them does require additional things from the wig kit which you will have to invest in so as to take good care of your wig.
If you are looking for wigs for cancer patients then you must keep in mind the comfort for the wearer. The base must be soft enough on their sensitive head and also the hair must be easy to manage because they don’t need additional things to worry about.
Caring for your hair wigs is easier than you think. Be it a whole lace wig or a full lace wig the maintenance style remains the same. You must keep the wig clean, do not wear a damp wig or wear it over damp hair and make sure that the wig structure remains good. Hope that we’ve given you a clear idea about wig types by now. So it’s time you make your mind and splurge on the wig that suits you the best.